[Asterisk-Users] simultaneus calls?

Bernard Cresencia berncres at rogers.com
Tue Jun 28 10:06:08 MST 2005

I did a google search on 'voip speed test' - the first
site is very good. Here's the link:
http://www.talkswitch.com/voip/voip_test.php

It will test both your download and upload speeds and
will let you know how many concurrent calls at
different codecs your connection will support.

Try it a few times and on different times of the day
to get an average.

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Bandwidth%20consumption