[Asterisk-Users] Some phone numbers always busy

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 08:03:29 MST 2005

you say "busy" because you hear the busy tone, or you say busy because
you see in the console that the $DIALSTATUS is busy???

post the verbose console output please (asterisk
-vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvr)

best regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"