[Asterisk-Users] Re: teliax [Was: LiveVoip is Bankrupt]

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Tue Jun 28 07:35:39 MST 2005

So far my experience with TOS has been that most of them are pretty odd.

No one wants the liability of a stock trade gone foul or a call to the
doctor that gets disconnected.  Essentially, those things in the TOS are
just a CYA.  They are un-enforced but should someone decide to attempt
to sue based upon a financial loss, the ITSP is covered.

So, yep.  That is weird but not unexpected.  Heaven knows there have
been worse out there.  I can tell you that in my experience, VoiPJet
(Oh, no I named them! LOL) has been the best dial tone I have gotten for
my LD via VOIP.  NuFone is a close second.

YMMV and you have to be willing to overlook the quirky TOS.

Cheers,
Wiley