[Asterisk-Users] AVM CAPI INSTALLATION

sylvain garcia sylvain.garcia at anyware-tech.com
Tue Jun 28 04:04:53 MST 2005

Armin Schindler a écrit :

>On Tue, 28 Jun 2005, sylvain garcia wrote:
>

>>Armin Schindler a écrit :

>>>Which version of Asterisk and chan_capi do you use?
>>>How does your capi.conf look like?
>>>

>>I use Asterisk 1.0.7 on Dedian Sarge with chan_capi  0.3.5.11
>>
>>I don't configuure my capi.conf it is like orig;
>>

>>; CAPI config
>>;
>>;
>>[general]
>>nationalprefix=0
>>internationalprefix=00
>>rxgain=0.8
>>txgain=0.8
>>
>>[interfaces]
>>
>>; msn=50
>>; incomingmsn=*
>>;controller=1
>>softdtmf=1
>>accountcode=
>>context=incomingtest
>>;echosquelch=1
>>;echocancel=yes
>>;echotail=64
>>;callgroup=1
>>;deflect=12345678
>>;devices=2
>>

>This is just a template. You cannot expect this to work without changing the
>settings to your needs and enviroment.
>

>>my configuration of my dial plan of my internal LAN is correct and works
>>fine, so I would like test my connection capi in order to receive
>>incomingcall first and outgoing call in  second.
>>
>>What is the modification to extensions.conf and capi.conf.
>>

>That depends on what you want to do and which numbers you use.
>
>Armin

ok, thanks,
I would like receive call to sip phone.

In my extension.conf  i have:

[localnetwork]
exten => 123,1,Dial(SIP/555,30,Ttr)

I have one number for the external for my AVM CARD: 0572086964

What is the modification for my capi.conf and extension.conf in order to
incoming call of 0572086964 are routed to sip channel 555.
And for outgoinf call please.

Thanks you very much