[Asterisk-Users] Dialogic D/300pci-E1 card

tim panton tpanton at attglobal.net
Tue Jun 28 00:42:04 MST 2005

On 28 Jun 2005, at 01:34, Eric Wieling aka ManxPower wrote:

> I have no idea.  But since it's NOT the same part number, I would
> assume no.  Perhaps a call to Digium would be in order?
>
> Florin Mandache wrote:
>

>> As is on that page :
>> D/300JCT-1E1 E1 + 30 voice so is compatible ??!??

It isn't - If I remember right, the D/300pci is a 'half-duplex' card.
It doesn't have enough
dsp resources to do bi-directional audio.

Anyhow, as things currently stand, the dialogic drivers are not free.
Quite honestly, my advice is to buy a new digium card and sell
the Dialogic. Thats what I did and I don't regret it. ( search the
archives for more discussion on this).

Tim.