[Asterisk-Users] Level 3 SIP <--> asterisk

Jim Gottlieb jimmy at nccom.com
Mon Jun 27 16:24:50 MST 2005

Hi.  Can anyone point me to some docs detailing how to set up a
connection with Level 3 Communications?  A customer of ours wants us to
terminate some inbound service via Level 3 to our asterisk server.

I've tried all sorts of settings but nothing yet has worked.  SIP debug
shows a 407 Proxy Authentication Required error.

I haven't been able to find anything on the web, and the techs at Level
3 say they've never heard of asterisk and have no idea what I'm doing
wrong.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks...