[Asterisk-Users] LiveVoip is Bankrupt - Why this thread

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Mon Jun 27 15:41:32 MST 2005

The archive is very searchable it just is a pain sometimes...

To search by relevance...
Go to google.com.
Enter: site:lists.digium.com <some search value>
You get the archive back with relevance as the main sorter.

I have also seen some places that back up the list and sort by date and
allow searching.  (looking for these again)

So it may be labor intensive sometimes but there is certainly the
ability to search.