[Asterisk-Users] PSTN IAX Connections / Line Banks

Huddleston, Robert RHuddleston at cavtel.com
Mon Jun 27 13:38:17 MST 2005

Ummm this would be the purpose of using hunting or circular hunting... The premise it sounds like is you want to always ensure there is a phone number people can call you on...
so...
123-4567
123-5678
123-6789
roll in a circular hunt group... give customers the 123-4567 number and all calls will roll to an available line... thats how I got my h323 pstn lines configured w/ telco

  _____