[Asterisk-Users] OT: Good soft-phone on Linux

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Mon Jun 27 13:13:07 MST 2005

How about LinPhone?
http://www.linphone.org/?lang=us&rubrique=1

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Hamish
Whittal
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 12:42 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] OT: Good soft-phone on Linux

Hi Folks,

I am wanting advise on a good soft-phone on Linux. I have looked at
Gnophone but cannot seem to get it to compile under debian sarge. I am
now looing at sipXphone seem to be picking up that it is not that
stable, but perhaps someone here can advise on what softphone I can use
on Linux.

Thanks in advance,

Hamish
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: