[Asterisk-Users] LiveVoip is Bankrupt

Michael Di Martino mdm at telx.com
Mon Jun 27 13:11:20 MST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of trixter
http://www.0xdecafbad.com
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 4:03 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] LiveVoip is Bankrupt

On Mon, 2005-06-27 at 14:31 -0400, Michael Di Martino wrote:
> If this list spent at least half the time on helping other asterisk
> admins as it does on trivial things like LiveVoips bankruptcy it just
> might be a great list.
> As it stands now this list is kind of useless.  Most request for
> assistance with asterisk problems go unresolved of unanswered.
>
> If you would like to see how a good list is run join the Qmail users
> list and observe.

The bankrupt thread is mostly now about finiding hosting for Daily
Asterisk News, which I feel is helping asterisk people, and people
whining about this thread.

The whining seemed to be from people reading the subject line and not
even bothering to notice that the majority of the posts under this
subject were about an asterisk specific thing when I saw that.  This
isnt slashdot we should actually read more than the subjects before
commenting.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378

Not really. This thread does not belong on this list. It is off topic
and a waste of time for admins dealing w/  real system issues. Like I
said sign up for the qmail list and you will see how a real user list
operates.