[Asterisk-Users] Re: teliax [Was: LiveVoip is Bankrupt]

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Mon Jun 27 09:35:58 MST 2005

This is probably a good time to point out that there is a good litmus
test for all Voip providers.  PRIOR to purchasing anything, send them an
email and request the sales information.  Ask about their servers or
their policies or anything you can think of.  How they respond will tell
you a lot.  If it takes forever, you can tell that they are either
really busy, really indifferent, or something in between.

In the case of Teliax, I can say that my test account with them went
very well before.  I just did not like the packaging deal for their
setup.  As to customer service, I understand that they are a smallish
group focusing on the best quality they can.  That may have changed but
it is what I remember about them.

Cheers,