[Asterisk-Users] LiveVoip is Bankrupt

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Mon Jun 27 08:47:39 MST 2005

Actually, if you look at my posts from a month or two ago, you can see
that they not only had to have known, they were publicly stating that
they were expanding.  Joop personally told me that they were going to
offer Vonage type of service and that they were opening service in the
UK.  He actually was exceedingly verbose and never gave hint to the fact
that they were in trouble (not that he would).   This should be no
surprise to anyone.

I just hope they burn for it...