[Asterisk-Users] LiveVoip is Bankrupt

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Mon Jun 27 08:25:05 MST 2005

As predicted....

In keeping with LiveVoip company policy, even this letter seems
antagonistic towards customers and creditors.  You are under a STAY!!
Don't talk to us!

Wow, I guess the merger with the trailer park DSL company just did not
help at all.  And after Joop spent so much time shining me the good
lies...

Well, it could not have happened to a nicer company.