[Asterisk-Users] Re: teliax [Was: LiveVoip is Bankrupt]

asterisk at txpe.net asterisk at txpe.net
Mon Jun 27 07:49:12 MST 2005

For the pay as you go plan, there is no set up fee.  The $10 they have
listed is the minimum increment you buy minutes with.  When you first sign
up, you pay $10 and get $10 worth of minutes.  Then you can manually pay
more to add to your account balance or use there auto replenish setup.  The
only fees I've run across so far are for LNP's.