R: [Asterisk-Users] zaphfc: empty HDLC frame or bad CRC received

Ivan Ricondo ubanov at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 27 07:20:43 MST 2005

I have been trying to configure a similar configuration (a digium card
connected to a mobile phone, in order to make calls to the mobile network,
and a HFC ISDN card, connected to two lines, the 2 ISDN cards).

In order to make this configuration I don't know to make the configuration
(I have asterisk 1.0.6 bristuffed), when I load the digium card driver, if
there is something about the isdn configuration in /etc/zaptel.conf, the
computer hungs.

Is there any place where I can get information about this configuration?

Regards,
     Ivan