[Asterisk-Users] Re: teliax [Was: LiveVoip is Bankrupt]

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Mon Jun 27 07:04:56 MST 2005

On Monday 27 June 2005 08:27, John Goerzen wrote:
> I'm looking for someone that sells minutes in bulk like LiveVoip used
> to.  No monthly fee, just pay-as-you-go.  It looks like Teliax charges a
> minimum of $10/mo, even if I use no minutes that month.

http://www.nufone.net.  I've been using them for the past 18 months with zero
technical hassle.  Jerjer and Shido6 hang out on IRC.  Nufone is not a "hand
holding" VOIP provider.  You are expected to have some clue.  This has turned
away a number of people but as I said, they Just Work.

Rates are $0.02/min pretty much everywhere in North America with reasonable
rates elsewhere as well.  No, they're not the cheapest but then again we can
all see what happens when you go for pure cost alone (LiveVoip).

-A.