[Asterisk-Users] LiveVoip is Bankrupt

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Sun Jun 26 19:49:50 MST 2005

> With lawyers a dime a dozen these days, I can't imagine that LiveVOIP
> didn't make sure to put every protection they could in their terms of
> service or what have you. Most people don't even read them, or just
> don't care what it says. I know nothing about LiveVOIP, so I'm not
> trying to suggest that they were indeed shady -- just letting people
> know that chargeback rules aren't a fix-all.

Since that was an LLC operation and unless management pierced the corp
vail, the LLC has far more liabilities then it does assets so the LLC
is bankrupt. There is a legal pecking order as to who receives payments
after the assets are disposed. As user's of the service, we're on the
bottom of that list and will probably take at least a year or two
to reach closure.