[Asterisk-Users] LiveVoip is Bankrupt

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Sun Jun 26 13:23:08 MST 2005

On Sun, 2005-06-26 at 14:32 -0400, Orlando Guitián wrote:
> If anybody is interested, we offer a VoIP solution.  we have manufactured
> our own equipment and network from the ground up.  The service has been
> selling successfully selling for over one year (both domestic and
> internation).  If interested, let know and i will send you pricing and
> information, oguitian at msn.com.

A year of selling 'domestic and internation' and you have an msn.com
email address not one that is off the domian of the company you
represent?  Interesting concept, does that really yield higher sales?
Could be a new marketing stragety I am unfamiliar with.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378