[Asterisk-Users] LiveVoip is Bankrupt

Orlando Guitián oguitian at msn.com
Sun Jun 26 12:46:34 MST 2005

here is the information.  The website is in spanish (www.sebell.com),
therefore, i will send you the information in english on monday.  To answer
your question, the service has been sold primarly to international banking
institutions and financial organizations via word of mouth.  We are
currently translating the web site to english.

The service provides calling within the USA and Canada as well as
international access.  Users (and supervisors) have realtime access to their
phone calls and billing.

The DIDs are provided for Miami (area codes 305 and 786) as well as Buenos
Aires (+54 11), Argentina.

The web site:
www.sebell.com

My corporate email: