[Asterisk-Users] ASTCC not billing

Ade Agbero agberocms at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 26 12:23:07 MST 2005

I set "notransfer=yes" and on SIP you set "canreinvite=no", but ASTCC  is still not billing.

I formated and reinstalled Asterisk at home and got the latest CVS of Astcc, but ASTCC  is still not billing.

What version of Asterisk at home can be confirmed working with Astcc.

Darren Wiebe <darren at aleph-com.net> wrote:
On IAX you set "notransfer=yes" and on SIP you set "canreinvite=no"

Darren

Juan Luis Moyano wrote:

>On Sab, 25 de Junio de 2005, 5:20 pm, Darren Wiebe dijo:
>

>>Do you have the notransfer and reinvite lines set properly? I had this
>>same problem with ASTCC but found that if I removed asterisk including
>>the source and did a clean reinstall it worked suddenly.
>>
>>Darren
>>

>Darren, how is the proper way of setting notransfer and canreinvite lines
>on IAX. TIA.

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: