[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P (TDM02B) ceased to work...

Francois Meehan fmml at cedval.org
Sun Jun 26 12:15:50 MST 2005

Hi all,

I am runing Asterisk on Centos 4. This morning I have updated the system
using yum, a whole bunch of stuff was upgraded.

Since, when I try to start zaptel, I have the following error:
Waiting for zap to come online ...OK
Running ztcfg:  ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 1: No such device or
address (6)
                                                           [FAILED]

Did recompile Asterisk with version 1.0.8, reboot a couple of time, still
the same error, the card seem dead...

Any ideas?

Francois

Random Thought: