[Asterisk-Users] Fwd: JE TROUVE QUE VOUS N'ETES PAS HONETE!

Areski K kikihack at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 11:46:24 MST 2005

Well, did you get me close to a heart attack..! Please, this is Sunday, the
most peaceful day of the week! :)
Had you simply sent me an e-mail off-list, I would have been pleased to
help. Just like I answer each week some 30 e-mails from users asking for
help. For free...

First, let me assure you that the soft works perfectly and that installation
instructions are more than complete!
Hundreds of people on this list use it and are really happy with it. I
receive all the time e-mails of thanks & lots of good feedback.

Regarding your issues, let's have a look at the wiki page
REQUIREMENTS:

   * Apache
   * PHP & php-pgsql
   * postgresql
   * use phpagi included (http://phpagi.sourceforge.net)
   * php.ini : register_global = On

Did you put the "register_global = On" ? Hmmmmm, did you ??
I guess you didn't  ;p
Okey, shame on me for the register, but I will change this in the next version
(sorry about my lazy programming :-)

If you are stuck somewhere else, I advise you to look at the 'Idiots Guide',
where the installation process is really well described step by step
(unfortunately, it's more for the CentOS distro)
http://voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=AreskiCC+CallingCard+Application+Th
e+idiots+guide

>From this point on, your next steps should be:
1) get a good cup of tea
2) try to relax a bit
3) change your php.ini (blame me a little, only a little)
4) reload httpd server
5) try & enjoy
6) an apology would be much appreciated, but I can live without

Have a nice Sunday, too!

Yours sincerely,
Areski (the worst man ever!!!)