[Asterisk-Users] LiveVoip is Bankrupt

Orlando Guitián oguitian at msn.com
Sun Jun 26 11:32:25 MST 2005

If anybody is interested, we offer a VoIP solution.  we have manufactured
our own equipment and network from the ground up.  The service has been
selling successfully selling for over one year (both domestic and
internation).  If interested, let know and i will send you pricing and
information, oguitian at msn.com.