[Asterisk-Users] UTStarcom F1000 WiFi IP Phone Review

Paul paul at siliconvp.com
Sat Jun 25 18:31:13 MST 2005

I have traveled with my laptop and have found all ports except port 80 are
blocked by wayport in hotels.  All browsing is redirected to their signup /
authorization page.  You can not redirect any packets past their system as I
have tried to do. (not 80, not 443, not 25,110 or any way out in space) All
paths lead to their not welcome page.  So if you don't have a way of
browsing to enter you wayport id or sign up at a very high daily rate, your
out of luck.

Paul