[Asterisk-Users] RE: iaxy over the public cloud

Robert Webb asterisk at ropeguru.com
Sat Jun 25 18:16:02 MST 2005

I am trying to get an iaxy device to connect to my asterisk box over the
public cloud however
It fails register and I cannot figure out why. Below is my iax.conf,
iaxy setup file and out from iax2 debug.

My iax.conf
[u7403]
type=friend
accountcode=iaxy
host=dynamic
secret=u7403p
context=from-iaxy
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
callerid="my iaxy" <7403>
trunk=no
notify=yes

Mi iaxy setup file
[root at Asterisk-NY60H iaxyprov]# cat iaxy.conf.7402
;
; IAXY Provisioning description
;
dhcp
;ip: 216.207.244.130
;netmask: 255.255.255.192
;gateway: 216.207.244.129
codec: ulaw
;codec: adpcm
server: 207.251.84.198
;altserver: 192.168.0.2
user: u7402
pass: u7402p

<SNIP>

Well, the most notable thing I see immediately is that in your Asterisk
config you are using [u7403] and in your IAXy config you are using
u7402. Might try getting those to match first.