[Asterisk-Users] SIP registration fails with realtime

Erick Johnson erickj_az at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 25 10:01:53 MST 2005

I have set up realtime for Asterisk just as the instruction provide.  Everything works, except it apearer that SIP devices do not regisert correctly.  I can place a call from a SIP device, but not place a call to a SIP device.

If a I use sip.conf everything seems to work.  I have not posted all the configurations here because I'm just looking for a set of checks to follow.

I noted that several other people on different lists have the same issue, but I have found no answer I understand.

http://mail.yahoo.com