[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Cisco CallManager Integration

Walid Azab wazab at star-communications.net
Sat Jun 25 07:54:34 MST 2005

Hello,

I have Cisco CallManager 3.3.4 and Asterisk at Home latest version. I have
earlier tried getting Asterisk to register with CCM via H323 and failed.
Back then, I learned that this is a known bug in Asterisk. Also people who
tried doing that had also succeeded in getting calls to go through only one
direction like from CCM to Asterisk. I am not that expert so excuse my
ignorance with this subject. So please if anyone has any useful information
or is sure that this can now work please send me whatever you have on that.

I simply want Asterisk users to get their dial tones through CCM.

Thanks and I appreciate your assistance.

Walid