[Asterisk-Users] UTStarcom F1000 WiFi IP Phone Review

Steve asterisk at michiganbroadband.com
Fri Jun 24 22:22:52 MST 2005

I keep getting asked by people if these types of wifi phones are
capable at all of getting onto the type of wifi network where you have
to login via http (web page) such as is typical at many hotels in
the us.

Since I do not have one of these phones I have not been able to try it.
Seems the phone would need a simple browser in order to do that.

Does anyone know if any of the wifi phones can do this?

Thanks!

Steve