[Asterisk-Users] so many FXS ports :)

Bryce Chidester bryce at rhinoequipment.com
Fri Jun 24 21:50:23 MST 2005

if you're looking for a less expensive, cinch to configure channel
bank, I would look at the Rhino Channel Bank (http://
www.channelbanks.com). I must admit that I work for them, but I
guarantee Asterisk compatibility and good, personal technical support
should you need it.

Regards,
Bryce Chidester
Rhino Equipment Corp.
bryce at rhinoequipment.com        SIP: 305 at rhinoequipment.zapto.org
+1 (480) 940-1826 x305                IAX:
guest at rhinoequipment.zapto.org/305