[Asterisk-Users] SpanDSP+astfax with multiple fax pages - PRINTING A TIFF FILE (brief guide)

Daniel Cubero Salas, Ing. daniel.cubero at teamsourcing.com.ec
Fri Jun 24 16:19:18 MST 2005

Well... this is a brief guide

All document have to be a TIFF image then I'd installed and configured a
virtual printer with GHOSTSCRIPTS+Redirection Port Monitor for Windows; in
order to do that you must use this link:
http://server3.nethost.co.il/set_tif.html

Just one change, use tiffwrite.rsp in replacement of pds.rsp:

================= tiffwrite.rsp
-Ic:\gs\gs8.51\lib;c:\gs\fonts

-sDEVICE=tiffg3

-r209.10x98

-dNOPAUSE

-dSAFER

-sPAPERSIZE=a4

-dAutoRotatePages=/PageByPage

Then word, jpg, gif or whatever file must be "printing" but the result gonna
be a TIFF format file. This one is attached to a email and sending like a
ordinary email (the destination address is a phone number).

By other hand, I can't resolve the problem about to send multiple fax
pages/images attached to a simple email to a fax machine that is connected a
PSTN line, at this moment.

Please, help me... :-(

Regards

Daniel