[Asterisk-Users] INBAND DTMF G729 ASTERISK

denis at isolve.com.br denis at isolve.com.br
Fri Jun 24 12:30:40 MST 2005

Thanks for your comments Andrew and others.

You're right about the "false sense of security", I will discuss it with
my team.

I'll check out SRTP support and implementations to see if it is
reasonsable right now.

Do you know what kind of DTMF/CODEC is used by Vonage by default, for
example? I just want to know the best practice used for VoIP providers.

Thanks.

Denis.