[Asterisk-Users] New astGUIclient version released 1.1.4

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Fri Jun 24 11:48:41 MST 2005

Hello,

We've released another update to our Asterisk GUI Client suite: 1.1.4

http://astguiclient.sf.net/

The client suite runs on Windows, UNIX and Mac, includes the VICIDIAL
auto-dialer and is free as in GPL.
(the suite is not an asterisk configuration tool)
This package is geared towards Asterisk installations with SIP,IAX or Zap
phones and Zaptel, IAX or SIP trunks.

For this revision, in addition to adapting the code to the 'Local/' channel
changes made in Asterisk release 1.0.8 and CVS_HEAD, we have added the
ability to use SIP trunks for outbound and inbound lines to the package, as
well as adding an autodial IVR survey example script to VICIDIAL.

We have also created a graph showing possible hardware configurations for
systems running astGUIclient to better  understand where astGUIclient fits
in and what it needs to run:
http://astguiclient.sf.net/images/sample_physical_setup.gif

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,