[Asterisk-Users] meetme mute status

bdz at mailshack.com bdz at mailshack.com
Fri Jun 24 10:37:50 MST 2005

yeah, but if you track your executed commands that only
tracks what you have done but if someone mutes/unmutes a
conferencee from a telnet manager session you will never
know.
you can add a manager event to report mute/unmute but then
you have to have a monitor session running all the time.
and what if your monitor session dies? you restart it and
you don't know what statuses are real.
so the only thing is good if the meetme list command reports
the mute status...