[Asterisk-Users] Errors on SuSE 9.3 default install.

Zoltan Szecsei zoltans at geograph.co.za
Fri Jun 24 06:34:03 MST 2005

Doug Lytle wrote:

> Zoltan Szecsei wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> Total newbie - I spent most of yesterday looking through various docs
>> and could not come up with anything useful.
>>
>> I've searched for docs relating to how asterisk loads (and therefore
>> what makes it load certain modules) and couldn't find anything on the
>> voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk.
>>
> Look at the modules.conf in the Asterisk directory.
>
> Doug

Hi Doug,

Thanks for the thought - but I neglected to say that I have already
edited that. The results were identical barring the timestamps.

I just took a flyer at changing:

;zls noload => chan_alsa.so

because I have on-board sound and, in the [global] section:

;zls chan_capi.so=yes

What does intrigue me is, at the top, under [modules] is says: autoload=yes

Maybe thats the part I need to understand better.

TIA,
Zoltan.