[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk server with remote monitoringcapabilities

Matt Schulte mschulte at netlogic.net
Fri Jun 24 06:00:53 MST 2005

I would have to agree, an IAD locking up is bad either way you look at
it. Even if you're there to reboot it on demand, it takes nearly 5
minutes to come back up. What kind of servers are they? What kind of
phones? In all honesty, none of our IAD's ever lock up. And ones that
did were defective and replaced.