[Asterisk-Users] Errors on SuSE 9.3 default install.

Zoltan Szecsei zoltans at geograph.co.za
Fri Jun 24 05:37:19 MST 2005

Hi,
Total newbie - I spent most of yesterday looking through various docs
and could not come up with anything useful.

I have 2 different SuSE 9.3 boxes - a P3 with 2 * ISDN BRI pci cards and
a P4 with no asterisk relevant HW at all.

I am using the default asterisk install that was loaded when I did a
(full) fresh install of SuSE 9.3.

I get the *same* error on *both* boxes, even though one of them does not
have any ISDN HW at all.

The error is:

 [app_capiCD.so]Jun 24 14:33:42 WARNING[1921]: loader.c:258
ast_load_resource: /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/app_capiCD.so: undefined
symbol: capidebug
Jun 24 14:33:42 WARNING[1921]: loader.c:440 load_modules: Loading module
app_capiCD.so failed!

I've searched for docs relating to how asterisk loads (and therefore
what makes it load certain modules) and couldn't find anything on the
voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk.

Any help would be welcome.

TIA,
Zoltan