[Asterisk-Users] chan_capi-cm-0.5.1 and CLIR

Armin Schindler armin at melware.de
Fri Jun 24 03:35:37 MST 2005

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005, asterisk_on_oelf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have updated from chan_capi-0.3.5 to 0.5.1, but can't get CLIP/CLIR to work.
>
> with 0.3.5 CLIR works fine:
> exten => _1X.,1,Dial(CAPI/@12345:${EXTEN:1},180)
>

> with 0.5.1 I tried as described in the README:
> exten => _1X.,1,CallingPres(32)
> exten => _1X.,2,Dial(CAPI/contr1/${EXTEN:1},180)
>
> but it doesn't work. My first MSN is always shown.
>
> Where is my mistake?

This is the correct way. I took this change from 0.4.0pre1 and I have to
admit I did not test it yet. Maybe there is a bug, but the code looks good
so far.
Can you please provide a verbose log of level 5 with 'capi debug'
(at least the CONNECT_REQ messages) to see if the correct presentation value
is set.

Armin