[Asterisk-Users] Automatically setting mailbox on registration of SIP device by SIP device's line #

Jonathan Feally vulture at netvulture.com
Thu Jun 23 15:13:38 MST 2005

Hello,
Is there any way to have a SIP device get it's mailbox automatically set
upon registration when it does not have an entry in sip.conf? I would
prefer to not define all my 200+ devices in my sip.conf's. All my CID is
set via an AGI from database or ldap. All I need it to do is set
mailbox=sip_line_#. If there is a patch in progress for this, I'd love
to test it out.

Thanks in advance.
-Jonathan