[Asterisk-Users] Driving direction sent to callers mobile phone viatext/sms ?

Mike Dent mcdent at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 14:07:12 MST 2005

Hi Dean

On 6/23/05, Dean Collins <Dean at collins.net.pr> wrote:

> Great idea but can I ask how you intend to do the location/destination
> entry?

Ahh, I dont think I explained my idea clearly. The directions which
would get sent to the mobile phone are just static/fixed directions.
ie you could call a car showroom and have the basic directions from
maybe the nearest city
texted back to you, nothing too fancy :)

> Did you see my other email a little while ago about potentially using speech
> recognition for this process?

Yes I did see your post, very interesting and it got me thinking at
the time about some other similar ideas, most of which I dropped
because I dont have the coding skill.
Many possibilities huh! :)

Mike