[Asterisk-Users] missing cdr records

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 11:37:58 MST 2005

Hi Paul and Rosario.

Im workin with Asterisk since 1.0 version, not having troubles with
CDR. So lets try to debug your extensions.conf. Can you post the
output in the Asterisk Console with a high verbosity level (asterisk
-vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvr) when a call
is not Recorded??? i know may be its kind of difficutl, but i guess is
necessary to debug.

Best regards

An advice is always Answer() the calls, strange things can happend if
you dont do so. I was receiving BillSec = 0 when not answering certain
calls.

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"