[Asterisk-Users] *77 does not work ..

Jorge Carrasquillo jorge.carrasquillo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 09:51:45 MST 2005

I had the same issue with a Sipura 2002 and the Firefly softphone. The
Sipura had another code applied to *77. I was able to change default setting
for *77 via the web interface of the sipura to *777 and after that I was
able to get into the digital receptionist. As for the Firefly softphone I
never could get it to dial the digital receptionist.

Hope that helps,

Jorge