[Asterisk-Users] Server Load/Capacity

Waldo Rubinstein waldo at trianet.net
Thu Jun 23 09:39:44 MST 2005

I was reading up on DUNDI and although it sounds like it would solve
some of my problems, I don't know if it will do everything I want to
do. For example, among the things I wanted to do is something like:
the call director will have access to a database that will tell it
which server a particular agent is logged in. Then, someone like a
supervisor, could request the call director that he/she wishes to
monitor (zapbarge or agentbarge) the agent's conversation and the
call director will "intelligently" know where to direct the
supervisor to monitor the call.

Assuming this setup works in general, I don't even know if I'm going
to be able to do things like that. If you know, let me know please.

Thanks,
Waldo