[Asterisk-Users] flash panel only works with IP address

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Thu Jun 23 09:14:25 MST 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-23 at 08:54 +0200, Ohad.Levy at infineon.com wrote:
> Hi,
>

> It seems that my flash panel only works when I specify my ip address
> and not the host name.
>
> I've tried quite a few things (change host file, dns resolve,
> proxying….) but couldn’t get it to work.
>
> Anyone knows how to solve this?

	There is a specific list for FOP you should directo your questions to.

	What did you put as the web address for your server in the
op_server.cfg file?  It should be something like:

web_hostname=server.name.com

	If you put your IP address there that is why only your IP address
works.  Only the name or address listed there will work.

Telecomunicaciones Abiertas de Mexico
Carlos Chavez
Director de Tecnologia
+52-55-91169161 Ext. 2001