[Asterisk-Users] MFC R2 - Can this problem be solved??????????

Matias G. listas_ast at reliable.com.ar
Thu Jun 23 08:39:26 MST 2005

Take a look at the unicall.conf file, in the line with the
protocolvariant=br,XX,YY be sure you're using the right amount of digits...
XX should be the length of the ANI you're receiving and YY should be the
length of the DNIS...

if it doesn't work please try a debug of the unicall (in unicall.conf ->
loglevel=1023)

hope this helps, please let me know if this solved the issue....

bye,
M.