[Asterisk-Users] Monitoring Sirrix quad BRI channels

David Wilson dave at dcdata.co.za
Thu Jun 23 08:30:48 MST 2005

Hi all,

How are things going ?

Is there a way for me to individually identify each BRI channel on the Sirrix quad BRI board.

The reason I ask is because our client uses the "Asterisk Flash Operator Panel" to monitor its external lines and transfer calls from the lines to the various SIP phones.

The "Flash Operator Panel" requires that we set a static value for each line or channel. With analogue cards its easy as the lines are Zap/1, Zap/2, Zap/3 etc. With the Sirrix board the value seems to change: 0814f1f8, 08129f38, 0837ad40.

Is there anyway I can get this right so that each channel (8 of them) can be monitored ?

Thanks in advance.

Kindest regards
David Wilson
D c D a t a