[Asterisk-Users] ChanSpy on Asterisk v1.0.7

Tim Karl tkarl at imminc.com
Thu Jun 23 08:09:50 MST 2005

I am trying to find the app ChanSpy for Asterisk v1.0.7. I have tried
looking on VOIP-info.org's ChanSpy page
(http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+cmd+ChanSpy)and
also referred to the link regarding bug 3836
(http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0003836). I downloaded
the attachments and tried to use the patch and compile the source.
However, it seems that these files are for a different version of
Asterisk. Searching Google provides no relevant material.

If anyone has any information as to where I can find ChanSpy for
Asterisk v1.0.7 please reply. Thank you for your help.

--Timothy Karl