[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk with failover and load balancing

Mohamed A. Gombolaty mgombolaty at noorgroup.net
Thu Jun 23 05:50:26 MST 2005

Dear All,

I was searching voip-info  for Failover and load balancing for Asterisk, my
goal here is to have a system where the SIP traffic is being divided on five
central servers with Asterisk on, and if an asterisk server fails another
asterisk server will assume it's place , from my readings I have cited the
following options:

1- SER + ASTERISK with Domain SRV
2- vovida Load balancer (I am not happy about this one it's old I can't compile
on new OS and it's mailing list is useless and development seems to have
stopped )

I hope any one could enlighten me with his experience if he has done such a
thing and which can be a better option or if there is something I am still
missing.

--
Thx
MAG