[Asterisk-Users] chan_capi-cm-0.5 release announcement

Massimo De Nadal maxx at digital-system.it
Thu Jun 23 00:59:19 MST 2005

Yes, I know. I was meaning the software thing.
Diva server cancels echo via dsp only with new revisions boards (older
boards are not able to run newer drivers with echo cancellation).
Fritz cards don't cancel echo anyway.
And echo squelch is only a trick that doesn't really solve the problem.

Is it possible to port zap echo cancelor to different channels like
chan_capi ?