[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 firmware upgrade promblems

Patrick Lidstone (Personal E-mail) patrick at lidstone.net
Thu Jun 23 00:57:39 MST 2005

I have a second-hand 7960 which I am attempting to upgrade to use a SIP
image.

The phone currently has a firmware release which doesn't seem to be listed
in Cisco docs - P003AM30. On reboot, it finds the tftp server and requests
the firmware image listed in OX79XX.txt correctly, displaying "Upgrading
Software" on the screen. It then continues to re-request the same image from
the tftp server at 10s intervals indefinitely. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Patrick