[Asterisk-Users] Zaptel card AND Ztdummy together?

qrss qrss at keitz.org
Wed Jun 22 22:02:11 MST 2005

What kind of card are they using?  Is there only 1 telco circuit?
If so, then I'm thinking their card should have detected the loss of
service and switched to it's internal clock. Do they have a secondary
clock source available across another circuit? Perhaps a tie line to a pbx
that can be configured as a secondary?